Monday, June 23, 2014

In Search Of. . . Fitness Week 1

In Search Of. . . Fitness
Week 1

Weight 139 lbs.
Program: Brazilian Butt Lift

Week 1 Measurements
Bust: 40 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Stomach: 38.5 inches
Hips: 39 inches
Rear: 40.5 inches
Thighs: 22.5 inches
Calves: 12 inches
Arms: 10 inches


I'm going to let you in on a life-changing secret about working out. I mean this is the secret that will rock your world.







*Pause for dramatic affect*







If you apply yourself to a workout routine, mostly like it will work.

*Le gasp*

Who would have guessed?

But seriously, almost any program or machine will work if you use it.

For example, I got my workout routine off an infomercial. Believe it or not, Leandro Carvalho's Brazilian Butt Lift does the job.

When I first saw it on the TV, I thought it was a crock, but I still wanted to try it. That's the point of the infomercial. According to the advertising story, Carvalho originally designed it for supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio, a Brazilian babe and a Victoria's Secret model.

Who doesn't want to try a work out designed for a Victoria's Secret model? Not me that's for sure.

The only problem was I don't like to try things sight-unseen, to the point I don't even like to buy clothes online because I can't try them on, and this cost $60, which is a lot of money for something I may, or may not like. Luckily for me, a friend had bought the system already, but because of back problems had returned it. She kept the "free gift" disc, which I borrowed.

For a while, I worked out every day alternating between the two work outs on the disc. And guess what. I got results, some pretty amazing ones too. Unfortunately, life got in the way of my work out, and so I went to square -1 and am starting from scratch, again.

Well, I've got a wedding I'm a bridesmaid in, an international trip, and in general want to look like a hottie, so I decided to buy my own a few months ago on the three month payment plan.

The set I got comes with six routines on three different discs. It includes "booty bands" to help you work out your butt, and a chart that helps you organize the work outs to get the butt shape you want.

Even though it's called the "Brazilian Butt Lift," Carvalho works everything out with his six different routines. There's a body sculpt, a tummy tuck, cardio, and of course two work outs for your bum-bum.

Another plus is that you can do this work out at home. I don't like the gym because I'm a a self-conscious ninny. Also, I'm not quite sure of how to work out there. So many machine which ones do I do and how many reps? This eliminates all of that. I don't have to let anyone watch me, I can fail around like a dying animal to my heart's content. Also, I have organization to my work out.

So, all in all, this is a pretty good system.

(Just so we're clear, Brazilian Butt Lift isn't giving me any money to advertise. I'm simply sharing my experience, but you can go here if you want to get the work out.)

So, that's proof that if you stick to any routine you will lose weight. It's just a matter of finding what you like, and what works for you.

At this point, I've lost an inch over all on my entire body. I've only lost a pound, but an inch of body fat is something. So, I'll just keep going.

As always

No comments :

Post a Comment