Saturday, July 12, 2014

In Search Of. . . Fitness Week 3

In Search Of. . . Fitness
Week 3

Weight 140 lbs.
Program: Brazilian Butt Lift

Week 3 Measurements
Bust: 40.5 inches
Waist: 31 inches
Stomach: 40 inches
Hips: 41.5 inches
Rear: 40.5 inches
Thighs: 21.5 inches
Calves: 13 inches
Arms: 10 inches

So, I’m going to take a minute to be honest with you guys. I spent most of this week seriously discouraged.

I've been working out, and I seem to be getting bigger. Of course, I know I have to factor in the fact that I've developed muscle under the fat and that’s why my measurements won’t go down, but still.

I see a difference in my size, but I guess I have it stuck in my head that those numbers mean something to other people.
I guess I should really start dieting now, if I want the fat to come off. Working out can only do so much. I do try to watch what I eat, in the sense that I eat smaller portions and I don’t worry about “Cheat days.” I decided a while ago, that I was just going to eat the way I wanted, the way that suited my life.

Anyway, I won’t stop working out, but at the same time I feel like it’s pointless. Sorry, nothing cheery here today.

As Always,

No comments :

Post a Comment