Monday, July 21, 2014

In Search Of. . . Fitness Week 4

In Search Of. .  .




Weight: 140 Still… it just won’t go away
Work out: Brazilian Butt Lift

Week 4 Measurements

B: 41.5
W: 31
S: 38
H: 38.5
R: 40.
T: 22
C: 13
A: 10

Here’s a little bit of info on weight loss.

Also, if you want leaner muscles, use less weights and do more reps. Actually, if you don’t’ want to get to exhausted working out you don’t have to use weights. You’re body just needs to do the motions. Weights just help you work the muscles harder.

Another little tip that works for me. When you do squats, you’re supposed to put your weight on your heels and sit all the way down. I lift my toes to force myself to put my weight on my heels.

I can see the differences in my body, so I know I’m losing something. Maybe it’s just my mind. Oh, well. I guess I’ll keep plugging along.

As Always,

No comments :

Post a Comment