Thursday, February 11, 2016

Blending and Calorie Counting


Sorry I didn't do a Tuesday post; I haven't been feeling well this week and basically crashed on Tuesday. Even this one is going to be late because I'm just that tired. 

So, I thought I wanted to do blends, mostly because I don't have a juicer. I looked up a few recipes and decided to make them. Here's the website. I had about 8 recipes, and in my experience each one makes roughly two drinks. And don't, I repeat, don't add chocolate protein powder. It makes it taste gross. 

Here are a few of the ones I've made so far. 

Popeye Special
This one was pretty good. 

Citrus Zinger
I liked this one. It was like pulpy orange juice

Snake Bite.  
This is the one I added the chocolate protien powder too. I couldn't really get past the color. It had mostly carrots in it. I tried it, but it was nasty. 
I made the green machine, but added spinach to it because I didn't have enough kale and I didn't want to buy any more. I liked this one the best it didn't really have a whole lot of taste though. 
Now, I've found that I can't juice all day. I get really hangry if I don't put some protien and sugar into my system. It's really horrible. It really is. 
The blending helps me at work where snacks are fatty and readily available. I know you all know I don't believe in restriction dieting, so the blending is more to help and jumps tart my weight loss. I decided to still eat regularly but keep track of my eating habits. 
This too makes me more aware for what I'm eating. Because it's super easy to eat half a box of Cheeze-its in one sitting before I know it. So I use an app on my phone. I tried a few of them, but I prefer my fitness pal. They don't allow you to fully customize it, but it's easy to use, and it has the widest variety of food and exercises.



post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment