Thursday, February 4, 2016

First Work Out of the Month






So, this isn't a work how to, or anything practical per se, I just thought I would share my first work out experience of the month with you. 
So.... I have the Brazilian Butt lift videos, and I've done them off and on for a year or so, but I haven't done them in a really long time. For fitness month, I decided I want to work out 3 times a week. This way I can make it work with my schedule. So, it comes with a program chart that helps you map out which exercise routine you do on which day. 

I'm pretty sure I died--several times. 

Today was the Tummy Tuck and Bum Bum videos, which I swear to cow were going to be the death of me. But honestly, I enjoy it. I feel better for it. It's like I was actually doing something to improve myself. I mean I got up and will have completed my to do list. 

Not counting the near asthma attacks, (not really), it was an amazing wake up call to see exactly where I am, and know where I'm going. 



There's a funny thought for you. 


  

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment