Thursday, March 31, 2016

March Beauty Box 5


So here's a review of the Beauty Box for March. Like I said, I had to stop the Ipsy bag subscription temporarily to save, but I had already paid for this month when I got the subscription in December.



Glamour Dolls Lip Gloss 
Fat Free Cupcake




I liked this one. It's a gloss so it doesn't stay on, and it's sheer. I like the color though. It costs $3.99. 


Mai Couture
Prettyful and Sunset Blvd
Eh, not a full size and these don't make a lot of sense to me either. I feel like it's just as easy to have a blush compact and then just apply it with a brush. These you kind of rub on your face. It doesn't really give any control over the application. Anyway, I got one sheet in each package. 
If you were to buy a full size it's $15.00 for 50 sheets. 


It's Personail Polish Strips Pattern La Chiq Atia 




Nail polish strips. These smell like the old Hello Kitty Store. Super plastic. I would put my hands close to my face and smell them. So yeah. 
 These are cute, and probably if I did my entire hand I'd think they were cuter, but I'm not big for patterns. I know they're all the rage, but still not my cup of tea. 
Anyway, this is a full size product with 16 strips. It costs $12.99, which means it covers the cost of the box. I just put them on today, maybe I'll paint my nails and update you guys in a few days on Instagram. lol. 

Pur-Lisse Blue Lotus. 


This is a repeat prodcut for me, but not from Beauty Box, but Ipsy. I like this stuff. It really does take good care of your eyes. If I put it on, the puffiness around my eyes goes away. 
It's 10.00 roughly depending on where you buy it from. 

Sample size perfume
I haven't tried it yet. I'm not really ever excited for perfume. I don't think sample cost anyone anything. I can go to Sephora and get a sample perfume thing. 

Bonus Jonas temporary tattoo


I'm going to wear this to work on Monday just to freak my co workers out. lol. It's a cute design that will probably stay unused for a long time to come. 


post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment