Thursday, September 15, 2016

BH Cosmetics Liquid Matte Lipstick


Recently I bought the BH Cosmetics Liquid Matte Lipsticks. If you want to watch an audio swatch test go to my YouTube Channel here

Now, the reason I purchased these colors specifically was they were named after 60's TV show characters. Most of them are from the show Bewitched, except one. It's from the show I Dream of Jeannie. 

Here is a swatch and review of 9 of the BH Cosmetics colors. I hope to get more in the future so I can do the entire set. 


Jeannie
Dusty Mauve

 


Clara
A dusty red brown, darkest color in the set



Endora
 Mauve pink. 


Samantha
Pale light pink almost a skin tone color. Really light against my skin on my mouth.

Serena
Coral, or a pink-orange (Personal favorite) 

Tabitha
Light, Bright Pink. Another one that is almost too light for my skin tone. 

Gladys
Bright Purple





So as far as a wear test, they aren't transfer proof even after they've dried. Now, they won't rub off per se once they're dry, but they don't hold up very well against eating. I was always left with the outer edge intact, but that was about it. 

I like the range of the colors I got. (I will be getting more hopefully soon.) However, the colors in the tube aren't as accurate as what actually goes on your mouth. Especially with the lighter colors. Some of them are kind of patchy--Tabitha, Samantha, and Gladys. They kind of dry hard on the lips, but I think it's kind of that way with all matte lipsticks, but they aren't sticky around the mouth. 

They come in a 0.12 oz tube and a doe foot applicator. Currently they're on sale for 
$8.50, but I think they're originally $11.00 per tube. 

I like the formula enough because it just doesn't wear away even with licking your lips. It even can withstand lip balm, which I have to put on because I can't stand the thought craggy lips. 

If you want your own set hop over here

Enjoy. 

No comments :

Post a Comment