Thursday, April 20, 2017

VitaFusion Hair, Nails, and Skin Gummies review

A post shared by Court (@insearchofwonderment) on




A while back I colored my hair a few times, from blonde to auburn to auburn again. I also got dissatisfied with my hair in general and wanted to do something new, so I cut it. Not super short, but short for me. If you look back at old pictures, my hair was fairly long.

Too, I've always wanted long pretty nails. Mine are brittle and break so easily. So I saw the commercial for the VitaFusion skin hair and nails gummies and had thought about trying them.

However, on one of those glorious nights as I roamed Walmart, picking up things I "needed," I happened upon them. Unsure if they were the exact ones, I purchased them anyway. And as, you'll see from the picture above, I started taking them Jan 28.

To take these, you're supposed to take three a day, which I ended up taking them all a the same time, because I would forget. As a side note, they taste pretty all right. They have a berry flavor, which is pretty pleasant.

I can't say so much if it gave me better skin. I have a pretty in depth skin routine. I think where I first noticed was my nails. They started growing like crazy and pretty strong. Then I noticed my hair getting longer. So all in all, I would say that this product works. I wish I had some before and afters, but alas, I'm none so prepared.

I have been trying it against regular old biotin. I find that biotin may work, but it takes much longer to do so.

I had bought more of the Vitafusion, but I got it and had no safety seal, they day I tried to take it back to Walmart, it was 92 degrees at least, and they melted. But hey, they're sanitized right? Anyway, I would recommend this product it does improve nails and hair, and probably skin.

No comments :

Post a Comment