Thursday, May 11, 2017

5 Minute Make Up Look



So, we all see them. Five Minute "Natural Makeup looks" You only need thirty million different things to achieve this natural look.

Who has the time?
People are lucky if I put make up on most days. Anyway, I do have a pretty quick routine and I thought I'd share it with you.

I also do a version of this when I'm going hiking or intend to be outside. I will only wear foundation, powder, and mascara. Just because I don't always want to look like the walking dead.

Step 1 Foundation
I used Rimmel Dream BB Pure in shade 10 as foundation. This acts as a sunscreen with out putting on the sunscreen and has light coverage.

Step 2: Set Foundation
I used Ulta Mineral Powder in shade light. This keeps the make up from moving around.

Step 3: Contour/Bronze
I used Too Faced Chocolate Soliel.  I don't always do this, but if I'm going to work I will.

Step 4: Blush
I used an Ulta palette blush.

Step 5: Eye shadow
I used a medium matte brown shade to contour the eye from the ULTA palette. I do this in the crease with a fluffy angle brush and blend it out.

Next I go in with a light shade, this can either be shimmery or matte, which ever you prefer and just pop that on the lid. Then a white shade in the corner of the eye and on the brow bone.

Step 6: Eye Liner
I use a dark matte eye shadow as eye liner under the eye as well.

Step 7: Mascara

Step 8: Lip Gloss

There you have it. Five minutes later done!


No comments :

Post a Comment