Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May Goals and photo dump!

Wow... where did April go? I mean it was here one second and then gone the next.

Did this month blow past for anyone else?

I stayed busy between work and trying to have a life. Honestly, it was chaotic, but fun. Don't think I'd like a month like this every month.

So, let's see how we did in April. Just as a refresher, here are my April Goals.

Blog Goals
Post once a week.
Add cooking to the blog.  

Life Goals
Keep up with the chore chart.  
Only buy coffee two times a week. 
(It doesn't help Dunkin Donuts is 7 minutes away from work.)

Health Goals
Go to the gym five times a week. 
Prep two meals a week. 

Well then, I did all right in the Blog Goals section. I posted once a week and added cooking. To see my first cooking post, look here

Life Goals
Well, I did not keep up with the chore chart. It was pretty sad actually. One day I'll find a circadian rhythm that is actually conducive to humaning.... Until then, I'll muddle through. 
I made the Coffee goals. Knowing that I would have to report back to you all, whoever you all are, held me slightly more accountable. 

Health Goals
I did not go the gym 5x a week. I don't know what happened. I think I got sick, and then it's gotten hotter lately, which makes it hard to be motivated. Maybe this month I'll back it down to three times.
And I may not have meal prepped twice a week, but I did it more often than not, which is an improvement. 

Now time for 
May Goals

Blog Goals
Continue to post once a week. (Gotta do it for more than one month, so it becomes habit.)
I think that's my only blog goal this month. 

Life Goals
Keep up with the stupid chore chart. I made it for a reason.... 
Find a place to live. (I'm not homeless, just moving.)
Save up more money for a huge vacation to China!
Stop eating out as much as possible. 
Write 30 minutes once a week. 

Health Goals. 
Make it to 145 lbs by the end of the month. 
Go to the gym three times a week. (Which shouldn't be hard, I attend three classes a week.)
Up my running interval on the treadmill to 6 minute spurts with 5 minute walks. 


Well, since this has been a text heavy post, I'll show you guys some pictures of what I've been up to. 

Camping (What's a freezing cold camping trip with out a poodle dog?)



Israel at the ruins of Bet Sha'an


Hiking!




Ethiopian coffee


A Dramatic Production for the MS foundation LUNA


Cirque Du Soleil's Ovo 
The dragonfly was my favorite!



More Hiking Pictures!





As always, 

Here's to hoping we find what we're searching for. 


No comments :

Post a Comment