Thursday, July 9, 2015

In Search Of. . . Fitness: Horizontal Running.

In Search Of. . . Fitness: Horizontal Running
 
 
I know I already posted this but genius me deleted that post. *face palm.* Anyway, I thought I'd repost it. Mostly because I love Fat Amy and can relate to her awkwardness.
 
 
So, I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been asked to be a bridesmaid four times now. Each time, I'm super happy to be considered close enough to a person that they would even ask. Every time I always tell myself that I'm not going to be the fat bridesmaid... you know the one who feels ashamed of her body.
 
Each time I start with good intentions, but my working out usually turns into this
 
 
Anyway, this month my friend asked me to be her bridesmaid. (CONGRATS TO HER!) Naturally, I said yes, and then I realized, I've turned into a porky little pork chop and if I were a sheep I'd have mutton chops and if I were a man I'd still have mutton chops, but I'd work them like Elvis. lol.

Shhh.... let it happen.
 
Back to reality, I've picked back up on working out, and I try to do it every night, but I fail miserably. I'm doing the Leonardo routine (because Brazilian butt Lift sounds so awkward). It has target area work outs.
 
I didn't realize how out of shape I was. When I used to do the Leonardo routine, I could do nearly the 45 minute body sculpt with barely any interruptions. The past couple of nights, I stopped every 10 minutes to rest.
 
That's pretty close to how I felt and probably looked. Too much horizontal running. So after my work out I did the most productive thing I could think of doing....

Just kidding, I took a shower and went to bed.

On the upside, I've lost 4 lbs, I think. I'm determined to not be the chunky bridesmaid. I just am.


Here's to hoping that I don't do any more horizontal running, and you finding what you're searching for.


As always,
Court


 

No comments :

Post a Comment