Wednesday, July 22, 2015

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday: Teddy Graham

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday: Teddy Graham
 
 
Oh, look it's that day of the week again... and not just the one ending in "Y."
It's Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday, and today's flavor is Teddy Graham. We all remember Teddy Grahams don't we?
 
 
Cute little honey flavored graham crackers that you always bit the heads off first. Or maybe that was just me. Anyway, coming back to the present, that was today's flavor.
 
Here it is in all its glory this time on top of the roof of my Avenger, Natasha. (She couldn't be Black Widow. It's a white car.)
 
 
Actually it all looks like it's floating.... that's kind of cool. The top of the telephone pole looks like a mini straw. And yes, the sky here is really that blue. So that was lunch, and let me tell you, I scarfed that blueberry muffin like it was going out of style.
 
You can kind of see what I ordered there, but not really. I probably should have turned it around so you could see the logo a little better. This was one of their fancy summer cups. I'll stop rambling now and tell you how to order the Teddy Graham.
 
This is a grande, but I think the one in the picture is a tall, so keep that in mind.  
  • Order a coffee Frappuccino
  • Sub heavy whipping cream for milk
  • Add 1.5 hot bar pumps vanilla
  • Add 1.5 hot bar pumps cinnamon dolce
  • 2 packets of honey
  • blend in whipped cream
  • Add caramel sauce on the top and bottom
  • Add whipped cream and chestnut praline topping... which obviously I didn't have.
So this doesn't exactly taste like a teddy graham, or at least how I remember teddy grahams tasting as a kid. At first I could only taste coffee. No honey or anything. I think he over blended it. When I was dumping it out of the Starbucks cup and into my work approved cup, I got some honey out of the straw, but other than that I couldn't really taste it.
I will say, as it settled and mixed in the work approved cup, I got a lot more teddy graham taste out of it. It could have been the ratio of flavors versus the size.
I'm going to say it was most definitely not the worst one I've had, but it isn't my favorite either. It's very middle of the road.
 
Let me know if you get this and tell me what you think.
 
As always,
 
Here's to hoping we find what we're searching for.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment