Thursday, July 9, 2015

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday: Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday: Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato
(Even though it's Thursday)
 
 
So, we're back with our bi-monthly coffee flavor. Today we went with an iced drink instead of a Frappucino. It's hot, muggy, and cloudy, which is weird for here. That's why and I was thinking how I didn't want the frap but I didn't want a summer iced drink. Macchiato it is.
(Maybe one day I'll put up the tutorial on how to make your own Macchiato. :D)
 
 
Here it is...
 
I tried to make it pretty, but it didn't work.
 
Here are the ingredients:
 
  • An iced soy caramel macchiato upside down
  • Add 1-2 vanilla pumps. I got a venti so I got two pumps.
  • Add 1-2 Cinnamon Dolce pumps. I got two of those too.
 
This so far is the most authentic tasting one. It actually tasted like a snickerdoodle. I think though that they made mine wrong. It didn't agree with my stomach very well. Also, that white stuff down at the bottom really shouldn't be there. It still tasted good though.
 
As always,
 
Here's to hoping we find what we're searching for.
 
Court 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment