Wednesday, May 6, 2015

In Search Of. . . Something New: Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday: Red Velvet

In Search Of. . . Something New: Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday Red Velvet


Hey, look it's Wednesday again. Time to treat myself to a new Starbucks drink and give my honest opinion.


And, just by the way  disclaimer, not all the flavors are available to me. For example, I tried to do the Samoa one, and they didn't have the coconut syrup. Apparently that's still in the trial phase. So, yeah. . .






Anyway, enough ranting. Today is about the Red Velvet Frappuccino
Why? Because they didn't have the stuff for the black forest one. (See above GIF for sentiments.)


So, Red Velvet. Here it is in all my truck's glory...





Pretty Right?


Here's what to get:
  • Half White Chocolate Mocha
  • Half Regular Mocha Frappuccino
  • 2 pumps of raspberry syrup (3 for a venti).
  • Whipped cream.



And... the final results are






keep scrolling





They
Are
not so great!


It doesn't taste like a red velvet cake, because velvet cakes are just chocolate cakes with food dye added to them. This would be better named Raspberry Chocolate. Either way it's not my cup of tea... or coffee, or beverage of choice. It wasn't bad, but I don't think it was worth the 6.00 that I paid. I didn't even finish it.

Oh, well... live and learn and then get loves...



Wait, that's not right.

As always,
Here to hoping you find what you're searching for.



No comments :

Post a Comment