Thursday, May 14, 2015

In Search Of. . . Something New: Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday: Orange Peach Delight

In Search Of. . . . Something New: Starbucks Secret Meny Wednesday: Orange Peach Delight
 
 
I got a little bored with the Frapps, and besides after the Red Velvet flop, I was ready for something new. With the warmer months coming, sometimes it's nice to break up the coffee monotony and get something a little different.
 
This time I opted for an orange peach delight.
 
 
 
 

Sometimes I have too much fun with the settings on my phone, and it was a really beautiful day.
 
 Here's how we get it:
 
  • Order an Orange Valencia Refresher
  • Get 3-6 pumps of peach syurp depending on size and preference.

The girl who made mine told me that peach syrup is really strong, so I only put 3 pumps.


This was a different flavor. It was kind tangy, like a sweet tart. I thought it was good, so did my friend. My mom wasn't as impressed. This one is good for a hot day too.

No comments :

Post a Comment