Wednesday, May 27, 2015

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu: Burnt Marshmallow

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu: Burnt Marshmallow
 
Well, it's Wednesday again. And we all know what that means. STARBUCKS. YAY STARBUCKS.
 
Well, again I deviated from the frappuccino, but this time I went with a warm drink. Why? Because of the horribly unseasonably grey sky. I live in the Southwest! I DEMAND SUNNY MORNINGS!
 
Ok, rant's over. On to the coffee.
 
Today's flavor is the Burnt Marshmallow.
 
 
 
I really have too much fun with the photo editor on my phone, but it's a pretty picture, no?
 
Anyway to get a Burnt Marshmallow you follow this.
 
  • Order a solo or doppio espresso machiatto. (I'm not sure which one I got. I just handed the guy my phone.)
  • Add 1 to 3 pumps of white mocha sauce depending on drink size. (I got a grande so I got 2.)
  • Add caramel drizzle
Ok, so first thing I want to say about this is I got a grande that was half full... I don't know if it was supposed to have foam or something, but I got half a drink. I should have ordered a a tall like he started filling out. So... yeah, keep that in mind when you order.
 
This actually reminds me of the McDonalds Caramel Mocha thing. It's good, but not that great. I don't know if two pumps was too many, but the mocha flavor was over powering. So, this one is ok, aside from the fact that there was so little of the coffee. I really should have gotten the tall.
 
As Always,
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment