Wednesday, May 20, 2015

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday: Zebra Mocha

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday: Zebra Mocha
 
 
Well, I'm back on frappes for now. I got a Starbucks gift card, which makes me happy because I didn't have to pay for this obsession. If you all love me, you'll give me Starbucks cards.
 
No?
 
 
Sad face.
 
 
Anyway, so this week I wanted something that looked chocolaty. I got it. Here is the Zebra Mocha
 
Oh look, I found the saturation tool on my phone. :D
 
Now, if you're in the mood for chocolate, get this. It's super chocolaty with chocolate chips. I stopped getting any of these with an extra shot of coffee, because the others ones I've tried with coffee haven't turned out right.
 
Here's the recipe:
 
Order a mocha with half white chocolate and half regular chocolate.
Add java chips.
Chocolate sauce on the top and then I think you can get nuts. (The picture on the secret menu has something on it that looks like nuts, but it doesn't say.)
 
 
I didn't mind this one. The coffee flavor wasn't prevalent which is kind of sad, but it's good for a chocolate fix.
 
 
As always,
 


No comments :

Post a Comment