Thursday, June 11, 2015

In Search Of. . . Something New: Starbucks Secret Menu Oreo

In Search Of. . . Something New: Starbucks Secret Menu Oreo
 
 
Yes, I'm well aware of it being Thursday, and not Wednesday. I had the drink yesterday, if that counts for anything.
 
As I'm getting these drinks, I'm finding that not everything is available when I want it, which almost makes me want to learn how to make everything at home. Wouldn't that be quite the adventure. Apparently, peanut butter is seasonal. Why is entirely beyond me, but that's all right we can have an Oreo instead of a buckeye.
 
 
 
This is my Oreo drink.
  

 
Appreciate this picture.
I looked like a dofus walking around looking for the right lighting at the Starbucks because I didn't want to have another truck picture. lol.
 
 
All right, so you will order:
  •  A double chocolate chip frappucino
  • Blend in white mocha sauce instead of regular mocha.
  • top with either chocolate or regular whipped cream (I got regular obviously)
  • Chocolate drizzle
 
 
 
 
This one actually tasted like an Oreo. I was pleasantly surprised. I think I tasted more Oreo creme than chocolate which is fine with me. I'm the person who only eats the creme and leaves the cookies in the tray.
 
I liked this one a lot. I wouldn't get it all the time, but it's really good.
 
 
As always,
 


No comments :

Post a Comment