Wednesday, June 17, 2015

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu: Snickers

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu: Snickers

I'm going to have to start learning to make these things at home. lol I actually started doing this thing call shopkicks to win a Starbucks card. Yay me.

Anyway.

So the snickers bar, happens to be one of my favorite candy bars, so it stands to reason that I was going to have the snickers frappe.

:D Yum!



I even got myself some banana nut bread to go with it. (It'd been a long weekend.)

So order:
  • a java chip frappuccino
  • 1-3 pumps of toffee nut syrup
  • and caramel and chocolate drizzle.  

I think this is a good one. I would order it a second time, but mostly because I like toffee. I had 3 pumps of the toffee in there. It was really strong, but once it settled it really tasted snickers like. I think with out peanut flavor it's hard to get an actual Snickers bar taste. I have no complaints about this one; in fact, I think it's one of my favorites.

No comments :

Post a Comment