Thursday, June 25, 2015

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu: Butter Pecan Ice Cream

In Search Of.  . . Starbucks Secret Menu: Butter Pecan Ice Cream
 
 
For the sake of future reference, I'm going to drop this to a bi-weekly thing until I can get the coffee budget under control. lol. DRINK ALL THE COFFEES!
 
 
Anyway, yesterday's flavor was the butter pecan ice cream, which just so happens to be one of my favorite ice cream flavor. A good butter pecan ice cream with a little milk poured over it. Yum. So when I saw this one I wanted to try obviously.
 

Look at all the prettiness. Not a lick of coffee either. Joy. X_x
But still good.

All right, so to have the butter pecan ice cream frapp
Ask for:

  • Half hazelnut and half vanilla bean
  • Blend in whipping cream instead of whole milk
  • Add hazelnut syrup.
I really liked this one. Too it's great for people who want Starbucks but don't coffee or don't like it. The unfortunate part of it is the whipped cream instead of milk. I don't like whipped cream that much. It leaves a greasy feeling in my mouth. All whipped cream does.
So it's pretty good.

As always,




No comments :

Post a Comment