Sunday, June 4, 2017

#WriteAwayJune Day 3 and Day 4

It's going to kill my OCD that there aren't the exact number of posts for this month to have one post a day. I really need to get on it. But Anyway, here we are... Day 3 an Day 4.

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, my friend came up with a 30 day writing challenge to get our writer juices flowing. If you want to see her take on this challenge, check out her Instagram.

Anyway, on to the challenge.


Day 3: A Book Written by an Unknown Author


This is the first in a series of stories. It's a new take on Alice in Wonderland, and actually one of the most original I've seen in a long time. Normally, people get stuck on the hyper sexualization of Alice in Wonderland, why I'm not sure, but this is more action/adventure. It does have a touch of romance. It probably qualifies as a young adult book. Meh, who's to define what a young adult is? It's a good read, as are the second and third books. If you want to read it for yourself go here


Day 4: My Writing Space

is really anywhere I am at the moment. Generally I write either in bed or on my table. But as long as I can turn on some background music and have inspiration, I can write anywhere.





No comments :

Post a Comment