Monday, June 5, 2017

#writeawayjune Day 5: Favorite Literary Character

Day 5: Favorite Literary Character





Wow, look at me being all preemptive! Revel this happens, but rarely.
Anyway, today's theme is your favorite literary character, which is hard to do. Do I pick the ones from the books I love... no I had to ask myself who do I enjoy reading? What character do I enjoy listening tell me stories...

The answer to that is Harry Dresden. Wizard





























Part of what I love about Harry, from the Dresden Files written by Jim Butcher, is his wry, sarcastic humor. That and he always tries to do the right thing. I feel like in this world of anti-heroes and characters who are out for number one, it's nice to find one who tries to do right.
I've found myself buying the series and reading it more than once, which rarely happens for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment