Wednesday, June 7, 2017

#writeawayjune: Day 7: The Modern Author You Enjoy Reading


Day 7: The Modern Author You Enjoy Reading
















Michael Crichton, author of novels like the 13th Warrior, Timeline, Congo, Jurassic Park, and Lost World. 
When this prompt came up I had to think of the person I collect. My goal is to have a complete collection, which won't happen if they keep releasing his books. I'm talking about his novel Dragon Teeth, released after his death. 
Crichton has a way of adding a believable amount of science to his work. I mean I honestly thought they had found a way to genetically engineer dinosaurs or time travel when I read his novels. 
I think that's why I enjoy his writing. It kind of takes some insane things and makes them sound scientifically plausible. 

No comments :

Post a Comment