Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween Costume:Flapper




For the last theme, it's Halloween Costume. Since I'm not big on Halloween, this is just a costume that you don't need to buy anything for, maybe bobby pins.
Yes, I know I'm late, but it's done and that's all that counts. 






So, I didn't record audio on the makeup because I couldn't figure it out. 
But I'll put everything I used below.


Moisturize 
I applied  Rimmel Long lasting Primer
Using Makeup Forever Color Corrector, I covered my blemishes and Rudolph nose with green, and then blended that with a skin tone. 
I used a salmon color under the eyes then went over that with the lightest color. 
I did the triangle under my eyes with the Covergirl ready set, gorgeous concealer under my eyes. I blended that out with a flat top brush. 
I put my foundation over that using the Maybeline Fit Me! Matte Poreless and covered that with my Rimmel Powder. 

I primed my eyes with the Original Urban Decay Primer potion.
All my colors are from my Ulta Pallet, but mostly you just need a light grey, mid tone grey, and black.
Using a fluffy brush, I used the mid tone grey, sterling, to hollow out my eye. I brought it on the lid and in the crease following the shape of my eyeball under the lid. 
Next I took an angled fluffy brush with black, sin city and put it in the crease following the same curve of my eye, really trying to get it hollowed out.
I packed the light grey on the lid with an eye shadow brush.  
 I used NYC CityProof 24hr black liner pencil. In the 1920's the round eyes were still popular so I didn't do any cat, and pulled the line down. Under my eye, I put a few little dots along the lower lash line. I used a smudge brush to blend all that out. Then I applied my Lights Camera Flashes mascara from Tarte. 
In the 1920's eyebrows were drawn down to roughly about the middle of the eye. I took an angled brush and a brown creme eye liner, perfection and carried the edge of my eyebrow down in a thin line. I tried it with a powder and I had to do too much correcting. 
I applied brush in circular motions on the apple of my cheeks. I used the orange because that's all I have for the most part. 
Next the fun part. The lips. There was an obsession with the cupid's bow and red lips. Pale skin was in and they really wanted the contrast.
I took my NYX  Chaos Lipstick. I took a lipstick brush and lined my cupids bow and lower lip ignoring the outer edges. I filled it in and took the concealer
to cover the edges.
Lastly, I took my black eye liner and gave myself a beauty mark. 


No comments :

Post a Comment