Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Starbucks Secret Menu: Spice Cake

Starbucks Secret Menu: Spice Cake

For some reason, I can't deviate from the seasonal ones right now. Just as well. The secret menu updates regularly. Today was my first real day off, not even because I had to go in for additional training. 
I did some wandering around Tucson today and ended up at Starbucks. I decided to get the spice cake frappuccino. 


Order: 
A vanilla bean frappuccino
Add caramel lining
Add chocolate chips
1 Pump of cinnamon dolce syrup
add vanilla whiped cream topped with Caramel crunchies. (I didn't have them.)

This one was really good. I don't know how to describe the taste, but it's really delicious. Especially once it all mixes together. It doesn't have the bite that I normally associate with spice cake. 
I recommend it.   

As always, 


No comments :

Post a Comment