Friday, November 20, 2015

November Photo Challenge Photo Dump Days 12-19

November Photo Challenge Photo Dump Days 13-20

Sorry for another photo dump. My life has been so hectic this month. I take it back. My life is always hectic. 

Day 12 Football

Roll Tide Roll!

Day 13 Prickly



Day 14 Local

Wild sunflowers that grow in the washes. 

Day 15 Orange


I liked them both. That was a random orange tree I found and the top one is a bridesmaids gift from the Philippines.

Day 16 Handwriting
The pyro in me decided to come out one night. But I needed a reason to burn something. 

Day 17 Motion
I love to take pictures of water with a fast shutter speed. I should have fiddled with it more.


Day 18 Angle
The ducks were chasing me. MY FOOD!


Day 19 Leaves
I was attempting Bokah. I didn't get it, but it still looks pretty. 


All right, hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it for the next 10 days. I should I have most of the pictures taken. 

Then we can gear up for 25 days of beauty. 

As always,




No comments :

Post a Comment