Friday, November 27, 2015

November Photo Challenge: Day 27 Thankful: Ipsy Bag Makeup Review

November Photo Challenge
Thankful
Make up… so thankful for money for my Ipsy bag.
I don’t really have a favorite this month. I haven’t really used them this month as much as I normally would. So I’ll just do swatch samples and things.


Bag




Tresique Mini Matte Lip Crayon
 Color Florence Fig







This one is pretty nice, doesn’t last any longer than any other lipstick. It’s not particularly matte for me, and it’s another natural lip color, which I hope the next one isn’t the same color as my lip, I now have three of them.
This one isn’t sold separately. It comes in the color trios. Those run $32.00 for three which means the lip mini is $10.67 for one alone, if you could buy it that way.


Dermelect nail polish
Color : Commando Terra cotta


These colors are Peptide infused strength, formaldehyde and toluene free. I haven’t worn it yet to attest to color lasting. It goes on smoothly.  One coat covers pretty well, and it dries pretty quickly too.

It’s $14.00 for a .4 fl oz bottle, which is what I got. I like this color for the most part. It’s a nice skin color.
  


Beaute Basics and Smashbox Mascara

Beaute Basics Gel Eyeliner and brush


This is a nice navy color and it’s pretty creamy when it goes on. I haven’t worn much blue eyeshadow lately so I can’t say how long it stays on. It’s really pigmented so you only have to do one or two swipes.
It costs 9.99 for the size I got and the brush which isn’t bad at all.


Smashbox Mascara



It’s all right. I mean it’s a mascara, nothing special. This is a travel size, and it runs about $9.00.
It had a standard brush that was huge. It had pretty good application.


Tucker Ashley Perfecting Skin Moisturizer.


I think this is my favorite thing. I’ve used it a few times, and it does pretty well. It doesn’t leave my skin dry or tight feeling like some do. It dries nicely on the skin and is smooth under makeup.

Of course it’s the most expensive, to buy it from the sight, it’s 19.95. 


Any questions e-mail me at insearchofwonderment@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment