Saturday, November 7, 2015

November Photo Challenge: Days 5 Phone case, 6 Keepsake, and 7 Outfit of the Day

November Photo Challenge: Days 5, 6, and 7
This week has been crazy, and I wasn't as a head as I wanted to be, so here's a little bit of a photo dump. 

Day 5: Phone case 


I love this phone case. It's so me. Kind of decayed, but girly and theirs a bird. I love birds. It was my first big girl phone case too. When I got my I-phone last year, I literally took a week and hunted the exact right phone case for me. 
I got it from CreateIt Your Way on Etsy.

Day 6: Keepsake

So, on Halloween night, I went to see Phantom of the Opera with some family and friends. At the end, they were selling a whole bunch of promotional things and among them were signed notes from the Phantom of the Opera along with his head shot. 
Since they were the notes that were used in the play, there were a limited number of the notes, and my roommate and I got two.
So that's my playbill, note and his head shot. The two little owls are from Israel. I may start an owl collection one day. 

Day 7: Outfit of the Day

Well if that don't just look like a mug shot. Here's my outfit today and sorry no make up close ups. Again, you see the obsession with owls coming out. Actually, it's with most all birds except crows. That and it's one of two long sleeved shirts I own.
 I don't really know where any of this stuff came from any more. The pants were given to me, I think the shirt is from target and the boots... I don't remember. I bought them years ago. 

Hopefully I don't have to do another dump update, but this one is to catch me up. 

As Always, 

No comments :

Post a Comment