Wednesday, September 23, 2015

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu: Pumpkin Pie

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu: Pumpkin Pie

So, in an effort to get back on track. I decided to get one of the seasonal ones, since PSL is back. I went with the Pumpkin Pie. It was a little bit of an adventure. When I go in to Starbucks, I show the people my phone, and they just ask me about number of pumps.

Well, last night, I did that, but the girl missed one of the key ingredients so I corrected her. Well, she'd written the wrong letter, and scribbled it out. She also got my name wrong.

Apparently my name is Brittany... it's not.
When the barista got ready to make it he looked really confused. "Does this one get 28 pumps of cinnamon docle?" He asked.
I looked at it like no. I like a little heat, but that would have been like doing the cinnamon challenge.
She corrected him. Apparently her srcibble out of the wrong thing looked like an 8 and she'd put a 2 in front of it.

So, no. This does not get 28 pumps of Cinnamon docle.

Anyway, here's the Pumpkin Pie

Here's the Recipe
  • Order a creme based pumpkin spice frappucino
  • Add Cinnamon Dolce 1-3 pumps. I have a grande and two pumps which is perfect.
  • Add Cinnamon Dolce sprinkles. They just substituted regular cinnamon
  • Blend in whipped cream
  • Top with whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkles. Again, I just had cinnamon and it was perfect.

Ok so whatever ones were my favorite, this one is my favorite favorite so far. It was sooo good. I wish I could explain the amount of excite I had when it tasted that good. It tastes like an actual pumpkin pie. I would most definitely recommend this one before the pumpkin season is over. 
I keep having this feeling it's over next week, but that's probably because there's no season change over here, so I have no frame of reference. Anyway, go get this one now. NOW! 

Here's hoping we find what we're searching for. 
As always
 




No comments :

Post a Comment