Wednesday, September 30, 2015

In Search Of. . . Written Word: October Daily Blogging Challenge


In Search Of. . . Written Words: October Daily Blogging Challenge




So, I don't want this to become solely about coffee and moping around. I was looking for a photo challenge to do for fall and I came across this blogging challenge. It seems like a good variety of ideas from the blog



Obviously some of the days will be off because this one is for last year. Maybe I'll get around to making up a new one with these themes that match this month. *I did go ahead and fix it up. These will be the themes that the days follow, at least they should. I took the original attribution off just to keep from confusing people, but you can see it here at Girlmeetsworld.com

I hope I can keep up with the challenge. I'm certainly going to give it a go.
I'm going to leave it that because I'm outside at work and the sprinklers are getting me wet.

As always

No comments :

Post a Comment