Wednesday, September 30, 2015

In Search Of. . . . Starbucks Secret Menu: Chocolate Pumpkin

In Search Of. . . . Starbucks Secret Menu: Chocolate Pumpkin

So in the spirit of blazing through the seasonal drinks, I've decided to do another of the Pumpkin flavors. The Chocolate pumpkin.

This one brought me amazing luck with a new job! HUZZAH!


Anyway, It was one of my lunch break because it had been a long day and it wasn't even noon. And for some reason, spending an exorbitant amount of money on coffee just makes me feel better.




Here's what to get
  • Order a Pumpkin Spice Latte
  • Add two pumps of Mocha


This one was pretty good. Not as good as the pumpkin pie, but still pretty good. It's kind of chocolately for my taste, so I would get one less mocha pump or a venti. If you like chocolate then you should be fine. It just kind of over powers the pumpkin spice flavor. You can get it hot or iced.  got mine iced because it refuses to be cold here.
See, here is where all the extremely stubborn people come. Like seriously you either are stubborn or get stubborn. It would stand to reason that our weather is also stubborn. Now, we've only got to flavors. Hot and mild, but I swear there is a cosmic battle every seasonal change because the current season refuses to give up.

As Always

1 comment :

  1. I just realized that this was your personal blog haha. Yay me for being slow! :) Anyways wanted to drop a hi, and it's cool your blogging, gets your thoughts out.

    ReplyDelete