Thursday, October 1, 2015

In Search Of. . . Written Words: Thankfulness

In Search Of. . . Written Words: Thankfulness


So, I'm having a hard time writing this. Every thing sounds so cliche in my brain. You know at Thanksgiving, when the teacher goes around and asks all the kids what they're thankful for. My family my parents, God.

You know the general list. I wanted something a little deeper than that. Obviously I'm thankful for those things, but they're so general.



I want to take this moment though and be thankful for God's providence. He seems to align things perfectly. It may not be the way I want it to happen, but it's all right. It all works out in the end. I get exactly what I need.
The job I have. Granted, it wouldn't be my first choice; it's a phone job, but it has provided me with everything I need. It pays my bills, lets me buy things I want. It's given me time off and money to go on trips around America and even one out of the country. It's been steady work, in such an unsteady climate.



I'm thankful that series of events, both good and bad landed me with two cars. God, in his providence saw that I would need two. He also saw that I had mechanics for Uncles who are willing to help me provided I buy parts. I wish I could explain how much cheaper that is.


I guess, all in all, I'm thankful for God's forethought and providence in my life.
I know I don't have a charmed life? Who does? But it's a good life. Even when I'm down and low, I have to recognize that.


As always,


No comments :

Post a Comment