Sunday, October 18, 2015

In Search Of. . . Adventure: Top Places to Travel


I don't really consider myself a traveler. I've done a fair amount of travelling in the states, but not much out of the states. I went to Israel once, and it was amazing. However, there are tons of places I want to go. If I could live a whole life time just to travel I would, but I can't so I'll plan trips to these places that I'll never take. 
Because this post would be forever long if I did all the places I want to travel, I'll just do my top five. 

5. India
I love how colorful this place is. I think it would be beautiful to see it. Maybe not all of it, but the tourist parts. 

4. Germany
I think I just want to see the European continent.Germany would be cool because that's where my dad's side from. I've landed in Switzerland and in Germany but I didn't go out and see any of it. I would like to and two weeks touring.  

3. Israel (again)
I've actually been to Israel. It was amazing. I mean, spiritual journey aside, the country itself was beautiful. Completely safe, except for certain areas, but pretty safe. Both sides of the people groups rely on tourism. I want to go back.

2. Spain
This is a mother land. My mother's side of the family is from here. 

1. Scotland

This is the motherland. Well, one of them anyway. I've always wanted to see Scotland and find the old family castle. Or something like that. I think it's just a beautiful place. I also want to see the heritage that explains everything about my family. I tell people, "We're Scottish." And they get this look like "Oh that explains it all." 


As always,

No comments :

Post a Comment