Saturday, October 17, 2015

In Search Of. . . Beauty: Outfit of the Day


Man my legs look manish
That's the outfit and make up of the day. I was going to a church event, but still wanted something aesthetically interesting. Plus, I'm Scottish. I must wear plaid.
I don't know where I got any of this stuff from. The shirt's super old; I think I got it from Cato's. The skirt and the shoes were free. 
When I went to college, they had a specific room in the dorms where girls dumped their old clothes. What's better than free clothes. Not a whole lot. This is actually a really weird skirt. if I were to show the waist band, it would look like a pirate skirt with huge big silver lace holes. It had string that I took out and I just show the bottom. 

These are the shoes. They're red jellies. Like the ones you had as a kid. I'm fairly sure they come from Target, but I don't know. I just know they're plastic, and before you say gross plastic shoes. I went to college in Florida. Do you know how much it rains in Florida? A lot. that's how much. 

Anyway, on to make up. 
That obviously is a full face. 
Foundation: Maybeline Fit ME matte/pore less in shade 112. 
Concealer: Covergirl: Ready, set gorgeous shade fair
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte shade sandstorm
E.L.F Contour/highlight shimmer brick shade Golden
Covergirl blush 
Lips: NARS Velvet Matte lip Pencil shade Cruella


Urban Decay Original Eye shadow Primer Potion 
Maybeline Expert Wear Shadow Kit Charcoal Smokes
Base color for blending/lid color
Lid color in crease
Crease color in Crease
Liner over the NYC Cityproof black pencil 
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara


There you have it my outfit of the day. 
As always, 




No comments :

Post a Comment