Saturday, October 24, 2015

In Search Of. . . Fitness: Favorite Work Out Songs


So... my playlist is super long. I think I said before I use my playlist for everything. I don't have specific songs that I like for working out only. 

Now I will say this, I always try to find clean versions of these songs. So I apologize if you listen and there's something horrible in the song. When I listen I try to find the version on the radio. 

I guess if I went through and narrowed it down I could make a small list for you guys. So here goes nothing, sorry if you notice a lot of repeating artist. As varied as I am, if the shoe fits buy it in every color.

Meghan Trainor-- All About That Bass
Alexandra Stan-- Mr. Saxobeat

Shakira--
Rabiosa Ft. Pitbull
Addicted to you
She Wolf
Empire
Can't Remember to Forget You Ft. Rihanna

La Roux--Bulletproof

Jennifer Lopez--
On the Floor Ft. Pitbull
Dance Again Ft. Pitbull
Live it up Ft. Pitbull

Fun.: We are Young Ft. Janelle Monae
Demi Lovato--Heart Attack

Pitbull--
Timber Ft. Ke$sha
Rain over me Ft. Marc Anthony
Give Me Everything Ft. Ne-Yo Afrojack, Nayer
Feel this Moment Ft. Christina Aguilera
Bon, Bon
Fun. Ft. Chris Brown
Get it Started Ft. Shakira
Wild, Wild Love ft. G.R.L
Don't Stop the Party (super clean version) Ft. TJR
Can't Stop Me Now Ft. The New Royales


Austin Mahone-- Mmm, Yeah Ft. Pitbull
Nayer Ft. Pitbull and Mohombi--Suavemente
Priyanka Chopra-- Exotic Ft. Pitbull
INNA-- Good Time Ft. Pitbull 

Panic! At the Disco--I Write Sins Not Tragedies
Cobra Starship: You Make me Feel Ft. Sabi
Paramore: Still into You
Rachel Platten-- Fight Song
OneRepbulic--Love runs out
Timbaland--If We ever Meet again. Ft. Katy Perry

Hot Chelle Rae--
Tonight, Tonight
I like it Like that Ft. New Boyz 
Honestly
Hung Up
Whatever

Neon Tree--
Everybody Talks
Animal

I feel like this list could go on forever, but it won't because I have immensely more songs than this on my list of music. But not all of it's work out songs. I'm to lazy to make a list. 

As always, 

No comments :

Post a Comment