Saturday, October 3, 2015

In Search Of. . . Beauty and Style: Outfit of the Day

In Search Of. . . Beauty and Style: Outfit of the Day 


All right, so I've obviously never done one of these before. It's an outfit of the day. I hope you guys can at least tolerate it.
If you read the previous post about my goals, I talked about fixing this skirt up. Here it is all done. Originally, the skirt was a dress that just didn't fit me on top, even when I was super thin. I'd got it from TJ Maxx because look at that beautiful pattern. Then I sewed a crinoline into it, so it would have a vintage feel. The juniors size 5/6 prom dress that made the crinoline came from Ross. I made the head band. I don't remember where the white shirt came from. Probably Wet Seal and the blue heels are from Cato's. 



These are my accessories. Shoes and a head band because I don't wear much jewelry any more except my peridot ring. 

This a little bow I made from extra fabric from my skirt.  it was my fur humans outfit of the day and she hated every last second that she wore it. 

Here's the head band both alone and in my hair. It was an old one that my mom had left lying around. I grabbed it and covered it with the extra fabric. 




That's it for clothes. 
Here's a couple of shots of my makeup. 
I have this huge Ulta pallet that I got for Christmas years ago and no matter how much I want to buy a new one I can't bring myself to do it. Because it has almost any color I could want. 

If you care to know what I'm wearing its: 
It's Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous in color 110 Creamy Natural
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed powder Sandstorm. 
the Elf Golden Bronzer little four color shimmer square for highlight, bronzer, and contour 
Some highlight and concealer from Makeup Forever
The middle color from the Covergirl instant cheekbones for blush
NYC Smooch over Nars Satin Lip Pencil Rikugien on the lips I got for being a semaphore member. 
Prestige Natural Arch Brow powder in light to medium 
Elizabeth Mott Queen of the Fill it Medium Dark That I got from my Ipsy bag
 They're Real Mascara from Benefit I got free at Ulta from a sampler promotion.
The rest are from that Ulta pallet
 Truffle as the transition shade
Sapphire in the crease
Bayou on the lid.
Dark Denim as the liner
Blue waters under the eye


Wow that's a lot of information.
Ok, well that's everything.  Let me know what you think If I had too many pictures or not enough or what.
You can follow me on Tumblr and Instagram Insearchofwonderment
As Always


No comments :

Post a Comment