Friday, October 30, 2015

Thankful Thursday


Yes, I know it's Friday, but this week has been intense.
I started a new job roughly two weeks ago working at an assisted living facility. I specifically work in the memory care department. It's rewarding and trying all a the same time, 

Right now, I'm thankful for that job. It's hard and complicated yes, but at the same time I'm not attached to a head set. I'm up, moving around. Doing things. 
I'm on a learning curve that goes two ways in a sense. I have to learn memory care and how to plan things that people in that division will want to do. 
At the same time though, it's something as simple as taking a woman in a wheelchair back and forth in a little yard. Just a few times. Or talking with them and painting their nails. 

As always,  

No comments :

Post a Comment