Sunday, October 4, 2015

In Search Of. . . . Observations: Meaning Behind the Blog's Name

In Search Of. . . . Observations: Meaning Behind the Blog's Name




 All right, so this one isn't going to be a long one.
My blog is called In Search Of... because I didn't want to narrow myself down to one thing.

Having such a broad title allows me to do things outside of just the name of my blog. I had originally planned to call it Wanderlust, but I felt like that was more of a travel blog. Which this obviously is not. So In Search Of... Plus it sounded really catchy with my tag "I hope you find what you're searching for."
So that's it, the big secret of how I picked my blog name.


Wow, that's boring and short.


And really Boring. So let's make it less boring. Here, look at these pretty sunset pictures I took.






There those make things instantly more interesting. Yay. I know one of them is Texas and the other three Arizona. Where else do you get sunsets like that.

As Always,







No comments :

Post a Comment