Thursday, October 22, 2015

In Search Of. . . Adventure: A Day In The Life Of

So I my day normally begins around 6:30 AM. It used to be I rolled out of my bed and rushed to work, but I changed jobs, so now I just get up and take my time. It's not that bad. 
This morning I got up to take a shower rather than last night because it's been inordinately cold. After that I let the dog downstairs, make coffee and my shake. 
It's in my car because I forgot to take a picture. It's chocolate slimfast, a little sugar, unsweetened almond milk and ice. It's more slushie style. 

I got dressed and since I wanted to wear my super cute plaid shoes. I picked this outfit
I kind of wish I had a close up of my shoes. They are super adorable. I got them from Forever 21 one day. The skirt is from Dillards. I don't remember any thing else.
And of course, a close of up of my make up
Ignore my fat face. The lipstick is a Just Bitten lip stain under the NARS red lipstick. My blue is the typical blue colors I use. 


I leave around 8:00 to get to work roughly around 8:30. I get there a little bit early and sit in my car to send off an email and doodle around for a few minutes. Here's a shot of me and my signature coffee cup. 
I just realized, I have a tendency to do duck lips. Not intentionally. I hold all my tension in my mouth. So, no, I'm not trying to duck lips. 

I don't really have any other food pictures. At work, I have to be careful about picture taking. 
So here, have a cactus. 

I did a little video. It's literally 33 seconds long. 

The rest of the day involved work. A lot of work. I didn't leave until 6:30 PM. I always try to be careful of talking about what I do on work. It doesn't always work, but at the same time, I try. 
Once I got home, I went to Starbucks with my roommate. I tried the new Graham thing, but it wasn't anything extraordinary. 




I live a boring life normally. 

As Always, 

No comments :

Post a Comment