Friday, October 2, 2015

In Search Of. . . Observations: October Goals


In Search Of. . . Observations: October Goals



Ok... so goals... things I want to accomplish. . .
I go through phases with goals, where I want to accomplish everything and carpe that diem. Then I go through phases where my accomplishment is eating a whole box of Cheeze-its.
It's all about balance right?
I think I'm on the Carpe Diem kick right now. But I do have a few goals for this month.

Life Goals
Go see Ransom Riggs.
Go to the Pacific ocean.
Get through the next 13 weeks of my associates degree.
Work on videography skills which are incredibly lacking.

Writing Goals
Finish typing up the first draft of my novel from
Write.
Expand the Blog to include some videos and DIY.
Keep up with this daily writing challenge
Submit for publication
Edit chapter two of the collaboration

Other Random Goals
Refinish desk.
Finish painting
Finish remaking skirt
Make curtains and pillows for living room

Health/Beauty Goals
Reach a goal weight.
Maintain goal weight.
Do one full unassisted chin up-- Because that's better than my current number of 0
Cut back soda to one or two a week.
Drink more water.
 Eat better.

So... I'll try to mark some of them off as they get done. It seems a bit ambitious, but if you make a big to do list it can carry over. Wish me luck.
Maybe a little sense too.
As Always,











No comments :

Post a Comment