Wednesday, October 28, 2015

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu: The Zombie

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu: The Zombie

Here's something a little seasonal. 
This one actually takes care of three things.
1. Seasonal--it's a zombie, even though I hate zombies. 
2. Gets rid of a green tea frappe. 
3. I get to take a fun picture. 


Doesn't the raspberry sauce look like blood? Sometimes I like effects on a camera. 

So this one is super simple. 
Green Tea Frappucino
whipped cream
2-3 pumps of raspberry sauce on top. 

Done.
Simple, no?

Verdict, this one tasted like someone put sugar on the hay. I took three sips and then finished, which is why I got a tall. I wish I had got a mini, but they don't offer those any more. 
What can you do though? 
I had more fun with the picture than the actual drink. I have a feeling that's how all these drinks are going to be for me. 

As always, 

No comments :

Post a Comment