Tuesday, October 20, 2015

In Search Of. . . Beauty: Transformation Tuesday


Originally, I was going to do a transformation into a Cheshire Cat, but I think that one will be better when I have a tripod. Which is why I'm going to apologize for the quality of some these pictures. I didn't take all of them with my big camera. 
Most of them I took with my phone.




I got the idea from Desi Perkins. I don't specifically follow her on YouTube, but every once in a while I catch one of her videos. I obviously don't have all the shamancy stuff, but I think it came out pretty similar. 

Start with a plain face.Like the ugly one in the picture. I used the Maybeline Fit Me Matte pore less in color 112. I put Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous concealer in fair. 

From there I used my Elf Golden Bronzer contour shimmer kit thing and then set my make up with my Rimmel pressed powder in color sandstorm. I used a dark coral Lancome blush that I don't have the name of because it's older than the hills. 
Now we get to the intense part 
EYE SHADOWS!
Here's my blank eye
I didn't, but if your'e going out for a long time, use a eye shadow primer. 
To start out you use a concealer or highlighter under the brow bone. 
 If that looks to stark, just blend it out with either a brush or your finger. (I just used my finger.)
Next, you take a highlight color just to make it easier to transition and blend right there. 
Using my giant Ulta thing I used the color nude and a fluffy brush.

Taking the fluffy brush run that along the brow bone over the concealer and down towards the crease.

Next take a transition shade. Normally, these should should be a brown color. I just helps the make up blend in general. 
I used color rose dusk on a fluffy brush. 



Next I went in with a pointed brush. She used a dark green. I used the color Glamazon.

I wish I had a better picture of this. I put it in the crease and did a v-shape on the outer corner of the eye. I pulled it out towards the temple. Once that was applied, I did an orange color on a fluffy brush to blend it out. 


Now, I went back to the lid and did a lighter green on the outer corner and inner corner leaving the center blank. 


After that I went in with my Maybeline Brights pallet and used the gold color. I put it on the center of the lid and then on the inner corner to brighten the eye. 

Then I took a black (holy cow this is long) and put it in the crease. 





I took an angle brush with the same black and lined my under eye, and then winged it out from the corner and filled it in like an actual liner. 

After that, I swept the orange under the eye. Cleaned up the edges with some concealer and applied some mascara. 
Then I was done. 


I finished the look with the Covergirl guavalicious.



 Finally done. That's the transformation process. I hope you guys like it. 

Email me at insearchofwonderment@gmail.com if you have questions.  
Click those little links to the side that go to my Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter and follow me.

As always,






No comments :

Post a Comment