Sunday, October 25, 2015

In Search Of. . . Adventure: Weekend Highlights


Weekend Highlights that included my working. I didn't have a really busy weekend, and yet I did. 

Friday I spent learning to drive a 13 passenger bus. That was an adventure. Saturday was slightly more productive I think.

My roommate and I got a bunch of books. Goodwill was have a 50% off sale on their books, and when you're getting to half off 2.99 it's hard to pass up. 



This isn't all of them. I also got Metamorphosis, Fahrenheit 451, and more Michael Crichton Books. I need to write out a list of his books. 

Today I worked. It was work, and I try to keep my work off line just in case I do or say something that the company may not like. Not that I would do anything, but you never know. 

So, here is my outfit and make up.



And that is my weekend Highlights 

As always, 

No comments :

Post a Comment