Friday, September 18, 2015

In Search Of. . . Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday: Butterscotch Latte

In Search Of.  . . Starbucks Secret Menu Wednesday: Butterscotch Latte

Well, I started this a while back for no apparent reason I just didn't finish. But, if you go to this post, I kind of tell you what happened... which really now that I think of it wasn't anything.

Anyway, with out any further delay here's the Butterscotch Latte....



Oh look, the creature is trying to be proactive. lol. No, I went out for Starbucks Sunday night and it was humid in the desert so I was cold. I decided to get a hot drink rather than a frappe. I think I'm still scared from the last frappe I had.




I don't remember what the thing was... coffee cake maybe. Who knows? Not I said the cat.

I've been wanting to try the butterscotch latte so I very tentatively ordered it this time. Granted I ordered a Venti, mostly because I wanted a lot of warm.

Here's how you get it:
  • Order a latte
  • Add Caramel and Toffee Nut Syrup 3-5 (Since this was a century ago, I have no clue what I got.)
  • Top with whipped cream, caramel Drizzle and Caramel Brulee Bites (Apparently I didn't get those either. C'est La Vie)



These were my actual opinions that I wrote down the next day like normal. . . I just didn't put the picture on it or post because I'm a nimrod.

This one didn't really taste like butterscotch to me. It tasted good, but I think maybe my ratios were off. It's been a long while since I had butterscotch though, so maybe I've forgotten.
Oh well, it's one of the better tasting ones. 

No comments :

Post a Comment