Thursday, January 14, 2016

DIY Iced Macchiato



Again with Starbucks. I mean honestly, a venti drink costs roughly $5.00, and who has money to spend on that? 
Yeah sure I've got it budgeted, but I want to save my coffee budget. For what? I don't know. When I go hog wild and buy the entire Ulta store. lol. Anyway, here's a picture of what you'll need. 






Vanilla Syrup, which you can actually make yourself. 
Milk
Coffee or expresso
Ice



Put the vanilla Syrup in first. You should put enough in to cover the bottom. If you put a lot in, it's super sweet and just doesn't taste good. 


Add the milk. I put in less than half the glass because I want more coffee less milk. Here's a note, about the milk. I personally like 2 % milk, but it really isn't thick enough for the coffee to really sit on top of. It will, but not the same as regular vitamin d Milk. 
It really doesn't matter because it's all going to get mixed anyway. 

Now you add the ice. 



Then pour the coffee in slowly. If you dump it in, the coffee will go directly in the milk and you'll miss that whole slow mixing. 

Now, take that coffee budget!

Stay tuned, I think I'm doing the Chai Latte this Saturday. 




post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment