Wednesday, December 23, 2015

25 Days of Beauty: December Ispy Bag Review



Here we are again. It's time for an Ipsy Bag review.


So, lets start with the bag. 


It's kind of small, but it's really cute. It zips on the top and the Ipsy tag is in the shape of little lips. 


Here's a shot of everything that came in the bag this month. 







First thing is a hair care product. It's Marc Anthony Hair Care coconut oil and Shea Butter Deep Conditioning Treatment. 
I think this is my favorite thing in the bag that I've used. It smells amazing. And really makes your hair soft. It runs about 5.99 at Ulta. 





Pacifica
Power of Love Natural Lipstick in Nudie Red. 
This runs 9.99 at Target. It's a pretty color, but oh my word, does it stink. I swear it smells like makeup. It doesn't have any lasting power, but it's pretty. 


This is the lipstick and the lip liner. 




Model Co.  
Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner 
It runs $18.00 online. It wouldn't be the same exact thing, but close enough. I think I'll use this lip liner a little bit more because ipsy keeps sending me nude colored lipstick. I think I might go and change my preferences so I can get a different color. 
Here's an arm swatch. 

The lipstick is to the left and the lip liner is on the right. 



Tarte  Cosmetics
Smooth Operator Amazonian clay finishing powder. 

I couldn't find a price comparison for this because it's a sample size. I could only find the .13 oz which is $14.00. So I guess this would probably be like $7.00. Anyway, I was super excited to try this. I love tarte products, but I never seem to justify the price. This way I can use it sparingly, but still have some. 



Lastly, it's Ricky Care 3D Blender. 
It runs roughly $10.00. 

It's a beauty blender. I haven't noticed a huge difference in the application from any other blender I've had. 

Anyway, that's the Ipsy Bag. 

As always,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment