Monday, December 7, 2015

25 Days of Beauty Santa Belt Nails







Here is a quick little Christmas nail DIY. It's a little Santa Belt, that's fun and festive.




Here's all the products you'll need. 
Base
Red
Black
Gold 
and top coat.


Step 1 Paint base coat



Step 2: Paint your nails red. 



Step 3: Paint a Black Stripe.


I did it free hand just because it looked better that way. You can do it with tape, but you have to make sure that you've got a good seal and the red color is dry. I tried it with tape, and it pulled and just didn't have clean edges. 


I almost feel like this should have been done as an accent nail, but I didn't think about that till after I had finished. 

Step 4: Paint the Belt buckle

Take a gold art liner and you're going to do five lines. 






You'll want to make the four edges of the buckle. I did them all one at a time to get sharper lines. 
You do four lines in the middle of the black belt, then a tiny line in the center to represent the buckle needle. 

Step 5: Apply top coat

I did it, but I didn't take a picture of it because I forgot. 


But the finished product looks pretty good. 

Follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, or Instagram using the links to the right.

As always, 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment