Wednesday, December 2, 2015

25 Days Of Beauty: Holiday French Tip






Here are some instructions to get this simple holiday French Tip at home. 


First, you'll need junk. 

Just kidding, and you'll notice everything here is LA Colors. Nail polish chips on me really easily, so I don't like to spend a lot of money on it, unless I'm going through a polish phase. 

But you have, the base coat, strengthener, sheer nude color, white, gold, and top coat. 

Step 1: Apply, base coat. I got this strengthener, because my nails get weak when I wear a lot of polish. 


Step 2: Nude color. 

This one is really sheer, but gives enough coverage to smooth out the skin. It's also got a little bit of reflect in it.

Here is my thumb with the final product. You can use a completely opaque color, and it will look just as pretty. Personally, I like it to look a little more natural. 


Step 3: Paint white tips. 

You can totally use the little round things or whatever you like, but I learned to free hand. For the most part it comes out pretty well.   

If it doesn't, then don't worry. You odn't have to start over again, you can correct it with the gold.  
  

Step 4: Paint thin gold line at the bottom of the white. 

I actually find that it works best to paint from both ends towards the middle. If not it comes out a little wonky. Or maybe it's just because I don't have steady hands.  





Step 5: Paint Clear coat.

Now, if you want a more muted white, then you can paint the sheer nude color over everything before painting on the clear coat. 


Then, you're all done. 
It's pretty simple, and really nice for office work with out paying for fake nails or tearing your nails up. 


As always,
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment