Saturday, December 5, 2015

25 Days of Beauty: OOTD: Professional Houndstooth


Look at me being all dramatic. I thought this would be a good office look but still have some fun to it. Hounds-tooth is one of my favorite patterns. I also love to pair it up with red for, some reason. To me, the two really compliment each other. 
The coat is from Cato as are the pants. I don't know where the camisole came from anymore. 



The shoes and jewelry come from Forever 21. Personally, I've never felt heels were very practical in a work environment unless you sit all day, even then. I've always preferred flats, so if I have to move quickly I can. 

I like the four strand of pearls. I have the matching pearl earrings. I don't normally wear a lot of jewelry but for Christmas time, you can be a little bit more ostentatious and no one will say anything to you about it. 


Here's a head shot to show the makeup and jewelry together, also so you can see the earrings. I went with pearls to match the necklace.
Anyway, that's the completed look for this week. 

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment