Tuesday, December 15, 2015

25 Days of Beauty: OOTD: Semi-formal party dress


So, I want to apologize for the lack of posts this week. I have them done, but I've been arguing with the Youtube uploader getting my videos uploaded. 

They will come. 

But until then, here is the OOTD. 


You can't tell, but this dress is actually dark blue, not black. I have a black dress that I will be doing later. This was actually a bridesmaid's dress, but I would wear it again as semi-formal event. 
I have another look I want to do with this hair, but that's another story. 


These are some of my favorite shoes. They used to have a double ankle strap, but not any more. If I'm feeling ambitious, I put a silver strap on there, but I wanted them to be kind of basic. 
No closet is complete with out a pair of nude heels. They just go with everything. 
I got these from Sasha, but I don't know if the company is still in business. 


There's the put together look. 
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment